Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Afternoon!

Mum likes my new Do.
Kim made Turkey A-la-King, AND Ham and Pea Soup!
Jamie let me sit beside her on the same couch, and was extra friendly to me today.
I got a good kiss and a 'you look handsome' from little Gina! >_<
I LIKE my new Do.
Shawn Hale came by for a vist (he almost NEVER visits anymore).
I gave Steph a backrub.
I whipped Tony with my rubber cock (he whipped me back with his rubber vagina).
I got to play Warcraft (even though the world servers are crap-tastic right now).
Only had to do half a day of work.
Was treated like a King at the hair salon.
Got a confirmation call from Michelle in regards to tomorrows 'date'.
I'm stoked and ready to go, complete with new outfits, for tomorrow night.
Feeling quite drunk from a half a bottle of Sambuka. ^_^

I had a GOOD afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.farmer100