Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh god...

...I am H*rny. O_o

^_^' !!!

Heh heh heh, just kidding. It's late at night, and I'm on official weekend duties! Nothing at all!!!

(Not really kidding... about the h*rniness...) >_>

I love my new computer. I love how it makes people jealous. Hee hee...

So. Last week I fixed my car, all by myself. I detected and fixed a potential and inexplainable power leakage source that's been plaguing my battery system. I can now leave my car undriven for a few days, and expect it to have power when I go to start it up again.
A new battery and a new alternator wasn't enough, oh no...
I figure it was a combination of a faulty coolant system, plus a faulty security link on my passenger door that was being repaired, which led the Security light on my dash to remain on at all times.
My fan works, kinda, but grinds and groans, so for now it remains unplugged. I plan on fixing it BEFORE it gets cold, so maybe I can enjoy the succulent heat it offers this cold and dreadful winter that is slowly besieging us.

I roleplayed on Messenger today for the first time in a long time, with that girly that gave me a nude pic of herself before. Her B-Day is October 11th, so I better not forget to get her a 'present'. >_<
I made a story about a decimated wolf pack, and the forbidden love of the Alpha wolfs' chosen mate, and a wolf that was far below in rank. It was a good story.

I watched the last half of 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' with Stephanie on T.V. today. I actually kinda liked it. O_o

Jamie is working tonight, on my day off, a 4pm-12amish shift. heh heh, and I got to sleep in today...
Wait a minute, so did she! O_o

I'm kinda getting back into World of WarCrap again, now that I can, but I'm having a hard time staying focused while playing. There's things to look forward to, but it's hard. I no longer have my blind and unyielding devotion to the game that I once had. Oh well. Just means I can turn it off on a moments notice. >_<

Richard came by to look at my dead computer for parts, but apparently he'd have to take most of his computers components out to use the good ones that I have. Seems my parts, the ones he'd have to use to replace his current ones, are inferior. Go figure. So I still have my dead computer. I messaged Hale that he could come and gut it for parts. Just nothing that holds memory. Sensitive things locked away on that y'know...

I threw away all my sex toys, save for my conversation piece, a transparent rubber dildo. It's great fun to hit Tony with it! ^_^
I just don't use them anymore.

Mum said the next road trip is a day trip to Jasper. Cool. We pay for gas, and she can get her company 15 seat mini-bus for the day. Hiking and shiznitz.

Night.

No comments: