Friday, October 3, 2008

Here's an update.

What am I? A human bank machine?!? O_o
Tony keeps getting me to use my credit card for him, so he can make his many online purchases for his video games.
Stephanie keeps getting me to buy her halloween costumes and things like that.
I am not a bank machine peoples! Get yer own card! >_<

Last night, Tony came back after being gone all day long. Apparently he went to the city all day long. Well, after we locked up the house and everything, I went to bed. At about 11:30 at night, Tony crawls in my basement window. The little turd...

I was kind of mad at Jamie all last week. Well, at work, we have been working together for two weeks straight, doing nightwatch manwatch duties together. Things were going okay... until...
One night, a third partner on our crew, an old woman named Chris, was feeling achy, so she asked me for a back rub. I obliged, and gave her one, even though she felt like a living troll skeleton. As expected, my natural skills impressed her. So, now, this old lady Chris, tells Jamie that she should let me rub her back sometime.
Jamie responded very defensively to that, and said basically 'Never! He's my BROTHER...' with an icy chill to that comment. Yeah, yeah, it's minor. However...
I sent her an e-mail explaining that intimacy is okay for people who are close to each other, and that intimacy should not be confused with sex or other awkward subjects.
No reply, and I got the cold shoulder, a silent response, for an entire week.
Well, I understood that things in her life are hectic, that she doesn't feel quite comfortable with me completely, and even if she was, she would most likely never ask for that kind of intimate act, ever. That's not what bugged me. It's the fact that she'll let everyone else and their dog run up to her, call her sexy, basically MOLEST her with unwanted hugs and back rubs, and of all people in this world, coming from a guy who loves her completely, she went completely defensive when it was suggested that I give an honest, loving, and intimate favor for her.
She should feel safe and secure around me. There should only be love and comfort in a brothers' arms.
-
Well, nearly a week has gone by after the cold shoulder rubbed off. She rebounded back by being ultra happy around me again, and even going out of her way to include me in on her daily life. I know that we were never really close before, and we have an awkward air between us at times, but it's okay. I love her and accept her lack of trust. Look at all the guys in her life who had let her down and hurt her in the past.
I only hope that one day all this silliness will pass, and we can just plain relax as the friends we already are.

Here's a blog entry for Richard:
Guess who got a new computer!?! n_n
That's right. Yesterday, my router crapped out. After hiking through the expanded mega-WalMart, and feeling utterly disgusted by the place now, I went to that office supply store, Staples, to look at routers.
Well, a few computers looked nice to me, so I picked one out.
It doesn't lag. ^_^
So, come on over this weekend if ya want, and salvage what ya need from my dead comp. Just nothing that stores memory. There's sensitive stuff in there y'know... >_>

Stephanie is trying to make me warm up to her again, but she was a bitch a few days ago. I still love her, and will continue being a good brother for her, but I will not let her treat me like shit any more. She really upset me the other day.
She'd been gone with her school on a Banff hiking trip, and came home to the Fort. She calls me in advance, asking if I would go pick her up at the high school in a few hours. I said sure, that I would, and things were fine. This was all during the week that Jamie was ignoring me and radiating awkward silence vibes all the time.
I went to pick her up, despite me week long depression and fatique from just finishing off a long assed manwatch session that lasted two weeks at Sherritt. I mustered up all my happiness so she would feel happy coming home.
It was late, and she was tired and sore from non-stop hiking with her classmates. I had to listen to her bitch and moan about how she and Jamie are arguing, me trying hard not to get upset at the hurtful things she says about the woman I love. Steph then asks for a footrub, and although I was exhausted and still upset emotionally, I said yes, only to see her smile.
We went downstairs, and I gave her a nice rub. Then I finished, but she didn't want it to end. I resisted her woos, insisting that I was definately not in the mood to also give her a back rub, neck rub, and all that other shit. Well, she started to become pushy, then aggressive, then as I continued to resist with my intractable will, she began to get combative and spiteful. Name calling, kicking for attention, stuff like that. I told her I'm not in the mood, and that she should leave.
She left in a grand huff. Me, having used up what was left of my good energies, went to bed, annoyed and upset at her actions.
The following day, some asshole kid, a boy, came to our door. Huffing out little 'huhs' at the start of each sentence, like mocking laughter, he said: 'Huh, is Stephanie home? Huh.'
I felt like breaking his face right there. Some shit faced asswipe trying to knock up my sis. Even though she was being a bitch, I hated this kid for being her date for the evening.
I called up for Steph, not knowing if she was home or not. No answer.
I went upstairs, in front of her closed door. No noise, nothing. I called again. No answer.
I opened her door, and Steph immediately walked out. She was there! O_o
I told her that I was calling for her. She said 'You KNOW that I'm deaf in one ear...' with that icy chill in her voice. Snarky cunt... >_>
I said 'Fine. Next time I call up, and don't egt a reply, I'll assume you're not here.' She repeated angrily, almost yelling, that she was partially deaf (not true by the way: she has 'selective hearing'), and she called my asshole and other names. Not only did she hurt my feelings, but she reduced my image in front of her moron friend. I was embarrassed in my own house to some punk kid. For that I can't forgive her. I love her to death, but she can be quite the cunt at times.
So, for the past two days, she's been being polite around me, trying to suck up again. I'll play nice, but no more favors. Not unless they really count. Otherwise she's on her own.

I had a great week with Jamie this week. Since she snapped back and away from that awkward silent treatment stage, we've had a lot of fun together. I've taken her to her job interviews, we've rushed all over town all week, went shopping, bought ourselves food and treats... We shared some stories and plans and dreams with each other again... it's almost like the week before never happened.

I have a LavaLife account. It isn't really working. I'm gonna try that EHarmony thing. Hey, I gotta find someone in my life that I can have. It has to be someone very special, someone who can replace the one whom I'm already completely in love with right now. I could choose to pine away for her for the rest of my life, but there's no fun in that.

I've been having more and more dreams about me becoming a public speaker, raising concerns over societies dilemnas, situational vaguarities, and moral quandaries. Hot topics such as rights and such. Good dreams, scary dreams. Maybe I should look into joining a debate club or something.
I've long had dreams of myself as a public figurehead, like an annointed wiseman for the town or something like that. Who knows?

I'm gonna install Messenger on my computer now. So, later guys. Talk to you in a bit.

No comments: