Monday, October 13, 2008

Small Update

Well, it was just one of my favouritest artists' birthdays, so I purchased for him another full year for his Live Journal account.
While I was at it, I also upgraded my free account to a Paid Members account. That means from now on, I'm gonna post a duplicate of my blogs: one on Blogger and the other on Live Journal.

Today was Happy Turkey Day, and it was my second big family meal this weekend.
I kinda didn't want to go that badly, but Jamie practically INSISTED that I go with her. She wouldn't even let me protest. ^_^
Had a good time at Johns'. It was, like last year, just the four of us. John, me, Jamie, Chris, and Richard. Yup. That totally adds up to four. Or maybe five. O_o
Richard and Chris had a brief but intense argument over a game. Chris was being way too cocky and frustrated Richard a lot, then went on to antagonize his older brother a bit. Heh, well, brothers DO fight from time to time...
John looks good. Although he gets a little hard to handle at times. No examples needed.

A few days ago I took Jamie to get her hair cut. She looks GORGEOUS.
Her Pirate Costume came in, and I was one of the lucky few to get to see it. I'm glad she's showing that she can trust me to not stare at her ass or legs.
Her skirt barely covers her at all, but that's the style I guess. She wants to go clubbing with a few of her girly friends, so I think she'd be okay like that. It even came with a cute little pirate sword! >_<

My step-sister Michelle is taking me out on a 'date' this Thursday. I went through some effort to bond with her again, and an event is popping up.
She's being recognized as one of the top sellers in Canada on this big list of people that does well with her banking/sales rep job. From 7pm-9pm she has a big office party to go to. She needs someone to come along, since her hubby is busy that night and she doesn't want to be alone when she doesn't have to be.
My only trouble will be in finding a decent casual outfit and a haircut by then.

I can't find a replacement heater blower fan for my car, so I'm gonna try to fix it myself. If the bearings in it ARE shot though, I won't be able to do anything with it.
The fan itself works, but it grinds and makes terrible noise. I just finished tightening the lock nut that holds the fan on tightly, but haven't tested to see whether or not my quick fix will work or not. If I can squeeze out some time with it, I'll be happy.

I got to cuddle yesterday with Gina, my little 'girlfriend' I guess. n_n
Oh, she is SO adorable! She came on the day before Happy Turkey Day and got to eat at our house with us. She wants me to hook up with her mum, so that I can be her 'daddy'. Isn't that cute?
For a 5 year old, she is SMART, and knows how to get attention.

Look out boys. I taught Jamie how to easily break an arm tonight, at Johns' place. >_<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure to your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great blog like this one today..farmer100 wikia